What is GMB?
As a business owner, you are always looking for ways to grow your online presence. Having a Google My Business (GMB) page is not only vitally important to that growth, but the Google’s verification process also serves to further legitimize your business on the internet and to the public at large.
Creating a Google My Business listing will also greatly increase the online exposure of your business and allow people to more easily find your business location.
Additionally, a verified GMB account allows you to:
- Add additional business or branding photos
- Write more detailed business descriptions
- Collect important reviews from customers
- Post days open and hours of operation
- Upload videos to your business profile
- Offer various specials or coupons to customers
- Initiate real-time updates or announcements
Claim and Verify Your Google My Business (GMB) Listing Today - The 10 Most Important Advantages
- GMB is the ultimate Online Business Directory that instantly delivers all of your pertinent business information.
- Your information is easily accessible on the go, via mobile, allowing for maximum exposure to current and potential customers.
- All info in your verified GMB listing is clickable. Customers on mobile can either click to call you, or tap your domain name and be redirected to your website for easy access to additional information.
- All of your business information will display properly on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Google My Business is available to any online or brick and mortar business.
- Visual marketing is easy with GMB, allowing you to post photos and videos about your business and services directly to your business listing page.
- Your GMB listing enables you to access Google Metrics that show you valuable statistics, including how many people have looked for your business information, where they are located, and how they found your listing.
- Your GMB business listing is FREE, and it can drive additional traffic to your website and lead to more profits for your business... at NO COST.
- Customers can read reviews and add their own reviews for others to see. Positive 5-star reviews are the confirmation most potential customers look for when deciding to do business with you.
- The easy to use GMB dashboard conveniently centralizes a business owner’s access to everything related to Google, including: Google+, Insights, Reviews, Hangouts, Google Analytics, and all the other business tools Google provides to help you run your business.